October 28, 2015

Nachbarn sind zum Ärgern da

nachbarnsindzumaergernda

Comedy film starring Eddi Arent
–Year: 1970
–Year in film: ~1970
–Country: Germany
–Who in clothing: boy ~5 Lederhosen
–Who in clothing 2:
–Available on DVD: yes
–I own: no
–Clothing occurence: very low ?
–Rating:  2/10
–Rating: **
–Comment: Looks like 4 or 5 yo Thomas Ohrner in short buckskin Lederhosen with H-style suspenders. Pic from the very end of the movie.

Typical comedy film of the 70s with the typical grown up actors. Quite funny and not bad. But I don't like the clothes and haircuts of the 70s.

I like the older Tommi Ohrner but he's too young in here.

Probably I have seen the movie many years ago, but can't remember much of it. I assume very few Lederhosen scenes.

So rating 2 only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.