December 10, 2011

Update: PD album, Cheaper by the Dozen

Unkown boy in sailor suit, 1924



I have updated some new PD sailor suit pics to my album.
Source is Loc.gov, from the "Bain Collection". Most are well known, others probably not. Sorry that the album is called Lederhosen-PD and still only has the known Lederhosen pic. I can't rename ist as the links would be broken. Still hope to find more free Lederhosen pics. (See also my Lederhosen-CC album).

I have also updated "Cheaper by the Dozen (1950)" with new color pics. Still rating 7 (boys, teen girls sailor suits), also on my overalls blog.

I have also added "Der Kleine Vampir - Neue Abenteuer" on my overalls blog, rating 4, Lederhosen rating  8.

https://picasaweb.google.com/104516475651903416726/LederhosenPD

/2011/09/cheaper-by-dozen-1950.html

Prince Leopold of Belgium

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.