December 9, 2011

Update: Alfons Zitterbacke, other DEFA films



After checking more parts of some DEFA films I've updated Alfons Zitterbacke (film 1966, pic above) (on both blogs), now rating 7 instead of 6 (rating 4 on my overalls blog).
Also the series "Aber Vati!" (pic below), confirming 2 boys in most likely nappa Lederhosen. Upgrading from rating 4 to even 9!
I will also update "Kai aus der Kiste" (+boy in breeches and boots, pic follows), sailor suit, will ugrade from 5 to 7.
Other Lederhosen and DEFA films to come.


For more infos see their entries and my overalls blog.

/2011/09/alfons-zitterbacke-1966.html

/2011/08/aber-vati.html

/2011/11/kai-aus-der-kiste-1988.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.