November 12, 2011

Info 33: Comments

Thanks for the first comment on this blog (on Info 2) with a movie suggestion (Der Mann, der nach Oma kam). I will check it and make an entry soon.

Please note: I like comments and suggestions. Please don't link to movie download sites, shopping sites or other questionable websites.
I also don't take pics from other websites.

Helpful would be year of movie (often there are more with the same title), name and age of actor (if known) and other details (scenes at what running time).
I would also appreciate if someone can provide (self captured) pics of entries where missing or if someone find new trailers or dates of upcoming broadcastings of rare movies (same on my overalls blog).

Few (new) Lederhosen and Heimatfilms these days on TV (probably I already have the most important ones). So I don't know how many I still can find.

Comments are moderated, so clean comments only and no spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is hosted by Google.

According to GDPR/DSGVO you agree to Google's terms and policies https://policies.google.com/

You agree that your IP-address, name and date are saved.
You can comment anonymously and you can ask me for deleting comments.